Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pictures at the Beach

This trip was full of great memories! We rented a house near the beach along with the Houston and Engram families. Thanks Melissa for finding such a great place for us to stay. I have lots of pictures that I want to put on the blog so I will have to add them in waves (no pun intended). Here is a first group of pictures from the beach.

The Rapp boys LOVED the beach and being out in the ocean. Collins enjoyed the beach. She wasn't afraid to touch or eat the sand. I, however, liked it lots better when my kids were on the sand rather than in the water. For the first few days of our trip the water was really stirred up. Great for boogie boarding, but it made me nervous. I spent most of my time counting heads and hollering at the kids not to go out too far. How thankful I was to be bringing all our kids home at the end of the week.

Collins enjoying the shade and the sand.
A massive sand project was underway. The work was headed up by Matt Engram Construction.
Such a happy girl!
Collaborating on the sand castle.
Hayden and Connor
Carter really loved the beach.
Collins' first experience in the Gulf. Cole Engram was close by...he was great help all week with the little ones.
Todd, Collins, Hunter and Colton out in the water.
Connor was working in the sand.



No comments:

Post a Comment