Monday, November 17, 2014

Warning: Photos in Random Order

I'm so behind on blogging that I just wanted to get these on the blog rather than spend time creating different stories. Plus it is past my bedtime! So here we go. Just highlighting some recent fun with the Rapp kids!

Colton and Holden having fun at Dewberry Farm.
Collins had fun in this rocking chair at her friend Sarah's birthday party.
All the boys got flu shots early one Saturday morning. Don't feel too bad for them though - the doctor's office was serving donuts and Orange Leaf frozen yogurt to all the kids.
I attempted my first ever french braid.
We let the boys vote whether they wanted to go trick-or-treating or go out to eat as a family. Three of the four boys voted for Olive Garden so that is what we did.
Todd and Holden watched some football one Saturday afternoon.
Collins modeled her hair ribbons and outfit one Sunday morning.
Big smile!
I attended a TCS brunch for 4th grade moms. Holden came with me and found this little perch where he could gaze out the window.
Hi Holden!
We made it through football season once again! Clara Hurley loves to play with Collins and Holden when we are at the games.
Heading upstairs at church.
Collins, Holden and I went out for breakfast together.
Ready for pancakes!
Colton did a fantastic job on his Coat of Arms project for TCS!
Carter's football team was super talented this season. They play in the championship game this week!
Connor renewed his love for his bowler hat.
Shopping at Trader Joe's.
I enjoyed a cup of tea, some quiet moments and thanked God for sweet friendships in my life.
We are packing for Disney World!
Connor and Collins stayed warm at a chilly football game.
Holden thought these end zone markers were the perfect size. He kept trying to carry them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment