Monday, December 29, 2014

End of the Year Interviews

Every so often I like to interview the boys. It is sort of like a time capsule for me. I save their answers and can look back to see what they liked at different ages. The boys love it when I do this! So, to wrap up the year I decided that we would do another interview. Tonight I am posting Colton's answers.

Colton Josiah Rapp
Age 7
December 29, 2014

Who is your favorite superhero?  Thor

Who is a fictional/ non-fictional hero?  Iron Man

What is your favorite kind of hat?  Bowler hat

At what age are you officially grown up?  18

Who is your favorite singer?  Britt Nicole

Who is your favorite author?  X

What is your favorite movie?  Big Hero 6

What is your favorite color?  Gold

If you were stranded on an island with only three things, what would you choose as your items?
   Food, drink and a house with stuff in it

What is your favorite animal?  Snake

What is the best thing about living in Houston?  That there are awesome restaurants

If ou could make an app, what would the app be called? What would its purpose be?  ProBall, the app would be a football game

What is your favorite part of the day?  Playing football outside with dad

Who is your best friend? Colt Hurley, Dylan Jenkins and Max Engram

What is your favorite restaurant in Houston?  Taste of Texas

What is worse - being stuck in a box with snakes or having to wear church clothes?  Being stuck in a box with snakes

What is your favorite flavor of Blue Bell ice cream?  Cookie dough

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Pro football player

What is your favorite Bible story/ passage?  The plagues

If you couldn't have your name, what name would you choose?  Colt

What do you like best about TCS?  Meeting new friends

Where do you hope we go on our next family vacation?  To Branson to visit the Engrams

What is the best thing about being in a big family?  Having brothers and sisters

What is the hardest thing about being in a big family?  Having to do lots of jobs

How has God gifted you?  I'm good at football

Describe yourself with three words. Smart, fun, awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment