Sunday, March 1, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance

The first weekend in February was the annual GBC Daddy Daughter Dance. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Collins had been talking about this night for at least three months. She was so excited! She did have some specific requests for her big date and they were:
1. She wanted to ride in the van.
2. She wanted to ride in a booster seat instead of her regular car seat.

I was out of town this weekend, but Collins was in good hands. Grandad and Baba came to Houston to help Todd with the kids. Baba made sure Collins looked beautiful for her dance.

We realized late that I was taking the van to Austin so Collins got to ride in Grandad's car with her booster seat. What a princess she is!
Ready for the dance.

She looks a little uncertain...but I know she was excited. Todd sent me a video of Collins twirling, dancing and bouncing to the Taylor Swift song "Shake It Off."
Collins and her friend AnnaKate.
GBC hired a food truck to cater the dance. It was called the Waffle Bus. So dads and daughters enjoyed savory and dessert waffle treats.
Yum! Can't wait for next year's dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment