Thursday, April 2, 2015

Recently...

An opossum scared the wits out of KK! My mom was washing windows when this animal appeared on the fence behind our house. Ew! Even worse were the three babies that she was carrying on her body.
We got a new rug for the school room. My mom and I had been at Target a day before and she had picked out this rug but I said no because I wasn't sure that I liked it enough. So...I bought a different rug, brought it home and found out that no one liked the one I picked. They all preferred this red and white chevron rug. KK was right the first time! It is bright and cheery for our studies.
This kids went swimming in a lukewarm hot tub. They had fun any way.
Cute Rapp kids for sure!
Grandad brought new t-shirts for Holden and Collins from his medical school reunion in Galveston. I tried to get a picture of them in their shirts and send it to Tommy, but Collins was not in a good mood this morning.
This snail was crossing our sidewalk today and Connor took pictures and vidoes of "Turbo!"
Finally, Connor's teacher sent me this picture of Connor and his buddies having lunch at school. Left to right are Luke, Caden and Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment