Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wedding Fun

We left Kanakuk on Saturday at noon and drove as far as Marshall, TX. Then on Sunday we trekked onward to Montgomery, TX because Todd was officiating a wedding for some friends from church. We had a car full of stinky Kamp laundry, but it was well worth it to be there for the Santini wedding. Just so that I remember, I must document the fact that I got all six kids and myself ready for the wedding in a high school parking lot. Yep, it was humorous!

Ok, let's get ready for a family picture.
Cheese!
Cheese!
I love her profile.
It doesn't happen often, but I love it when my boys are dressed up. Someday I'll get them all in ties!
Caught at the candy table.
Funny boys.
Four smiles!
Gorilla Connor and sweet Collins.
Best friends for sure.

The princess!

Daddy and Holden
Holden made a fort under the table.
Yay for fun at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment