Tuesday, September 8, 2015

So much to catch up on!

I confess. I have neglected this blog for such a long time now. The pictures have been piling up and I just haven't taken the time to go through them. With a little motivation from my mom and Baba, I decided that I would start tonight to catch up a bit. The posts won't be long, but at least I'll get the pictures gathered.

Where have we been? Well, we spent a week in Colorado in late July.
The kids loved being outside. We did a lot of playing in the dirt and throwing rocks. Simple stuff, but really relaxing.
We've been pulling out hand-me-down pj's that now fit Holden!
We made a trip to Wichita Falls, TX for Cameron and Emily Pybus's wedding. We left the kids in Fort Worth and had a two night getaway for just the two of us!
Holden found a fort under the stairs at the cabin in Colorado.
Hunter and I took a picture together and laughed because we thought it looked like our faces were just superimposed on a nature background.
We spent quality time as a family.
Collins tried her hand at fishing.
So did Colton and really enjoyed it!
We loved being in Colorado.
We made new memories together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment