Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Finally...Halloween Pictures

I am glad to finally get these pictures on the blog. We had a fun Halloween celebrating with friends at two different parties. I wish I would have captured a picture of all the Rapp kids together in their costumes, but I didn't get that shot. On our trip to Florida the Rapps, Houstons and Engrams brainstormed Halloween costumes.  Here we have the four Lego Ninjago characters. They loved being ninjas.
Avengers anyone? Colton was Hawkeye and Max was Captain America!
Todd was a prisoner and I dressed up as a police woman. Collins wins the prize for "Cutest in the Rapp Family" in her cupcake costume!
This may be my favorite! The Chipmunks and Chipettes! The Houston girls made a fantastic trio of Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor. We only had two of the Chipmunks though - Carter as Alvin and Jake as Simon. None of the boys wanted to be the chubby chipmunk.
Tradition at the Halloweenie Roast - a dance party. Looks like Max has the Sprinkler action working!
How low can you go? Carter/ Alvin, took the Limbo to a whole new level.
Such a fun group of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment