Saturday, June 1, 2013

We miss them already!

Today Hunter and Colton went to Kamp. That's right, my oldest and my "baby" boy checked in at K-1 for a two week term. (I know that Colton isn't the baby boy of the family, but I still think of him that way sometimes.) They were really excited, but the nerves kicked in for both of them right as we were pulling in to drop them off.

It was so fun to take the boys to Kamp and we are so thankful that they get to be kampers this summer. But what a weird day for both Todd and I as we were absent from Kanakuk after so many summers of being there. I think we both had some sad moments today.

Can't believe this boy is ready for kamp. He was definitely nervous, he kept his eyes glued to the ground for this first part. But it was definitely a bonus that Coops was there to tell Colton that he would be in Cabin 1.
Hunter was calm and collected for his K-1 introduction. He is in Cabin 11 this summer.
Colton's confidence had grown by the time he was at the mic. They asked him what his favorite sport was and he answered with basketball.
Checking out the bathrooms.
Hunter's bunk is ready. We are praying that he has a great time and learns more about Jesus.
By the time Todd took this picture, Colton was super excited about being at Kamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment