It was a joyful day as we celebrated the Resurrection with our new church family here in Houston. To accommodate a bigger crowd, Grace Bible Church put up an enormous tent in the parking lot. It was beautiful to be outside for worship. I loved the music as we sang about our risen Savior. I really was overwhelmed tod
ay as I thought about all the Jesus did for me on the cross. I am so thankful to know Jesus as Lord. Oh, the hope that is found in the power of the cross!
After church we joined friends from church for lunch. Here are a few photos from our Easter Sunday.
Church in the tent.
The kids enjoyed going through their Easter egg loot.
Collins got bubbles.
Let me blow you a bubble!
Swinging on a vine in the backyard.
Mom, Collins and Holden out for a stroll.
Bronwyn and the kids.
Todd and the kids. Holden apparently had no smiles to offer today.
Bronwyn you are SO foxy!!!
ReplyDelete