Monday, April 21, 2014

Forget-me-nots

Just a couple of things that I don't want to forget. So I put them on the blog!

Holden had his one-year well check last week and everything was great. He weighed 18 pounds, 8 ounces. He was 29.5 inches long. Thankful to God for a healthy little boy.

Holden hasn't been sleeping alone lately. When we go in to get him in the morning we occasionally find Collins in the crib with him. At some point in the night she climbs in. It really is quite a feat! When we put her to bed the room is almost completely dark. Collins then gets out of her bed, tosses her blanket into the crib and begins to climb. We have seen her do it (during daylight hours) when we asked her to show us how she gets in there. She hooks one little foot over the crib railing and then propels the rest of her body in once she gets some momentum. It is such a funny trick and I guess she just really wants to hang out with Holden at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment