Name: Connor
Grade: 7th
Age: 13
School: TCS
Who were your best friends this year? Ben Barnes, Bronwyn Palmer, Tyler Harbuck
What was your favorite subject? Literature
One interesting thing I learned this year was...how to solve a Rubik's Cube and how hard science can be.
Favorite Teacher: Mr. Woods
Describe yourself in 5 words: handsome, creative, funny, bright, fascinating
One highlight from this school year was... Noctua Poetica, the Yearbook, Cubing Competition, Learning to solve the Cube, House Event
Favorite passage of scripture or book of the Bible that I studied this year? Revelation
Next year I want to be better at..Science and the Rubik's Cube
A memory with my family from this year... Hunter wanting "less of a discussion" during devos
Something I want to remember about this Heights house...The rain/ playing on the trampoline with the tiny siblings
My favorite app or iPad game is...Dubsmash
My favorite meal is...HuHot
No comments:
Post a Comment