Sunday, May 22, 2016

End of the Year Interview - Hunter Rapp

Name: Hunter
Grade: 8th
School: TCS
Age: 14

Who were your best friends this year?  Carson Howell, Ben Barnes, Alex Munoz, Ben White, Kennedy Foxwell, Faith Davis, Ellie Walla, Robby Phillips, Zachary Stoltz...shall I go on?

What was your favorite subject? Literature

One interesting thing I learned this year was...I really liked reading C.S. Lewis's book Out of the Silent Planet

Favorite Teacher? Ms. Pfannenschmidt

Describe yourself in 5 words: witty, inventive, sub-creator, pondering, wordsmith

One highlight from this school year was... Communitas or the House Event.

Favorite Passage of scripture or book of the Bible that I studied this year?  The Tribulation and the End Times

Next year I want to be better at...Math

A memory with my family from this year...Going to Galveston

Something I want to remember about this Heights house...all the interesting yard art as I biked around the Heights

My favorite app is... AutoRap by Smule

My favorite meal is...Double-double from In-N-Out Burger

Favorite Album: This is Not a Test by Toby Mac, Mansion by NF, Stories by Avicii

Favorite sport: cross country

Favorite musicians: Imagine Dragons, Toby Mac, Avicii, NF, Lecrae and Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment